Welcome to our website
Because of international and national travel restrictions imposed by the Ukrainian authorities for preventing the spread of the coronavirus.
- Only very urgent visa applications will be received.
- Tourist visa are not considered as urgent visa.
- Always contact the visa section first by phone (tel. +380 44 529 41 41) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive an appointment if your application is justified and urgent.
Visitors having received an appointment at the Embassy must respect the following instructions:
- If the visitor has been ill or had symptoms of COVID-19 infection during the last 2 weeks, he/she shall NOT come to the Embassy. The same applies if the visitor lives with a sick person or was recently in contact with a person showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Take your temperature before coming to the Embassy.
- Wear a mouth mask.
- At your arrival immediately wash your hands. If this is not possible please use the available hydroalcoholic gel.
Welcoming address of the Ambassador
Are you a Belgian who has recently moved to Ukraine and would like to register with the Embassy in Kyiv? Did you lose your passport while you were travelling through Ukraine as a tourist? Do you need to request a visa in order to travel to Belgium? Then you’ve come to the right address.
This website will keep you up to date on consular matters that are specifically applicable to Belgians in Ukraine, current events in Belgian foreign policy and other useful information or events.
Notice to holders of a Ukrainian biometric passport
Holders of a Ukrainian biometric passport are exempted of a visa for their short stay visits to the Schengen area.
For holders of a non-biometric Ukraine passport, the Schengen visa stays compulsory.
For a long stay in Belgium (more than 90 days) one must apply for a type-D Belgian visa, whether you hold a biometric or a non-biometric passport.
Important notice to the visa applicants
All visa applications will be introduced at the Embassy of Belgium, vul. Mykoly Rayevskoho 4B, 01042 Kyiv. You should take an appointment before coming: tel +380 44 529 41 41.